Eastern Panhandle Residents Can Report Stream Blockages

Residents in Eastern Panhandle counties affected by this weekend’s significant flooding are encouraged to call 1-866-UC-FLOOD (823-5663) to report stream blockages to the West Virginia Conservation Agency.

The WVCA’s Emergency Watershed Protection program is used during a state or federal emergency declaration in response to a sudden disaster.

In cases of extreme flooding, the WVCA will work with local, state and federal agencies to determine the extent of flood-related damages and to relieve blockages from streams. Woody debris, vegetation and any other items found blocking streams will be removed.

Gov. Jim Justice has declared a state of emergency for eight

You need to be logged in to see this part of the content. Please Login to access. Or become a member.
Annual Member - 30.00 USD per 1 year - for 1 time.
Annual Member subscription
Monthly Member - 4.00 USD per 1 month - for 1 time.
Monthly Member subscription
3-Day Access - 1.00 USD per 3 days - for 1 time.
3 Day Access subscription